How Much Does BetterHelp Cost?
The weekly cost of BetterHelp ranges from $45–$65. How much can you expect to pay? That all depends on your personal circumstances. Learn more:
- $65 is a common weekly rate for a BetterHelp subscription.
BetterHelp Financial Aid
- BetterHelp also offers a financial aid program. If you apply and are accepted, your weekly rate may be even lower.
- You may qualify for a weekly rate starting at $45 if you are a student, military veteran, or person with disabilities, or if you’re unemployed or low-income.
Sign up today to see what your individualized BetterHelp cost will be.
BetterHelp Monthly Pricing is Tailored To You.
More betterHelp answers:
- BetterHelp Counseling Reviews
- How Much Does BetterHelp Cost?
- Which Is More Expensive: BetterHelp or Talkspace?
- Is BetterHelp a Good Fit for Me?
- Can I Trust BetterHelp’s Counselors?
BetterHelp will match you to one of 8,000 licensed therapists. Get feedback, advice and guidance from your counselor.Book an appointment today!