How Much Does BetterHelp Cost?
The weekly cost of BetterHelp ranges from $45–$65. How much can you expect to pay? That all depends on your personal circumstances. Learn more:
- $65 is a common weekly rate for a BetterHelp subscription.
- You may qualify for a weekly rate starting at $45 if you are a student, military veteran, or person with disabilities, or if you’re unemployed or low-income.
- BetterHelp also offers a financial aid program. If you apply and are accepted, your weekly rate may be even lower.
Sign up today to see what your individualized BetterHelp cost will be.
BetterHelp Monthly Pricing is Tailored To You.
More betterHelp answers:
- BetterHelp Counseling Reviews
- How Much Does BetterHelp Cost?
- Which Is More Expensive: BetterHelp or Talkspace?
- Is BetterHelp a Good Fit for Me?
- Can I Trust BetterHelp’s Counselors?
BetterHelp will match you to one of 8,000 licensed therapists. Get feedback, advice and guidance from your counselor.Book an appointment today!